As the title suggests, we are keen to see whats in YOUR Domke bag. It has long been known that there is a mystery to how some photographers can fit the level of gear they might have into a Domke F3X or F1X, we have often witnessed people pulling out lenses and cameras from what appears to be a bottomless bag and so now is your chance to show off this skill and “bag” yourself a signed Domke F2 in Sand by Jim Domke himself! This is the last bag signed that we have left of which there were 3 to begin with. In order to be in with a chance of winning, we ask that you email your picture over to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of your gear or whats in the picture which we will post in a gallery below. You can also enter by posting the image on our Facebook page. The winner will have his or hers picture featured on our Facebook page as our cover photo. Competition entry closes on November 30th 2014 at 12pm GMT and the winner will be announced on December 1st 2014 by email and on Facebook.
Good Luck and we look forward to seeing your pictures!
COMPETITION TERMS, CONDITIONS & RULES
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
2. Enter up to two photos for “Whats in your Bag” competition
4. Submitted ‘works’ must be of your own creation, either organically or digitally.
5. Editing forms part of modern day photography and therefore is accepted.
6. The photograph(s) submitted must have been taken in the last 12 months.
All pictures should be kept clean and will automatically be excluded from the competition if we feel they are inappropriate with which our decision is final.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
1. Read the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
2. Email you picture to email@example.com with your details and whats in your bag
3. You must follow the CONDITIONS OF ENTRY and agree with them to submit your entry.
The prize is a Domke F2 in Sand colour made from 100% cotton canvas and signed by Jim Domke.
HOW WILL THE PHOTOS BE JUDGED?
The decision on who will win the prize will come from being selected randomly by numbering each entry and running a computerised number selection process.
This decision is final.
1. You acknowledge that its your responsibility for protecting your entry against image misuse by any third-party. Tiffen International Ltd and its contributors assume no responsibility and will not be liable for any image misuse.
2. There are no alternatives available for the prize winner.
3. The winner(s) photo may be used for publicity purposes on www.domkebags.co.uk or across the internet and/or social media platforms. The winners name will always be credited.
4. Photoshop and other editing techniques are allowed.
5 The prize will be sent to you within a reasonable time.
6. Your submission must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws and regulations the laws or regulations in any state where the Photographs were created.
7. The judges have the right to disqualify anyone who submits multiple entries or is found to be cheating.
8. The competition rules, terms and conditions can be changed or added to at any given time.